Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Universe=Heart



"My heart is in sync with the Universe and my Universe is in sync with my heart. Therefore, I must be careful of how I love and even how I hate. The Universe will give me exactly what it is that I give out." ---J.Sanders, writer, teacher, mother

"What you give out is exactly what comes back to you, in it's own due time...that's what I would say because it is real..."--- Buster Spiller, actor, writer, director

"The universe has a way of returning favor whether you are in sync or not, so we should always be happily carefree with love and careful not to hate at all." ---TY, reasonalist

"The universe responds to your VIBRATION and to what you concentrate upon...so, if you are...focusing on being poor or unloved, or anything "negative" you are attracting MORE into your life....but IF you focus on positive and things that you WANT you are drawing that into your life...give up all negative, helpless, "victim" stories and talk only about what you want and it will swing into your life...start telling the miracle stories, the stories of awards you're winning, you books selling, and see for yourself how fast those things begin to show up....also, watch how quickly you tell a negative story and how FAST your life can start to swing THAT way. experiment and play with this law...." --- C. Stephen Foster, author, actor, writer, director, filmmaker

“I would respond that I absolutely believe in this. I'd even argue that I live my life by such a principle. I'm dealing with an issue with my car right now and I've been tempted to say the most evil, racist things to this man (he's Mexican) and make all kinds of threats. The problem is, internally, I feel like this man is OK deep down. He's just trying to make his money and feed his family. I'm still pissed, but I'm refraining from spitting venom at him because I feel like putting out that level of hatred towards someone will most definitely come back on me. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. Or sometimes immediately; either way it's coming back. I think people should always allow themselves to be mad - because bottling up all that negative energy is what'll have someone picking people off from a clock tower. However, being deliberately being mean to someone is uncalled for. If I refrain from cussing him out now, someone will refrain from cussing me out later. You ever cut somebody off - accidentally or on purpose, doesn't matter - and then almost immediately get cut off by someone else? That's the Universe correcting itself. Some things are small and require little to no inconvenience on your part. You'll be irritated, but it'll pass quickly because your initial infraction was mildly irritating to the Universe. Some things are big; so you get hit with your car getting stolen or losing $100 bucks in a parking lot or you might even accidentally harming yourself. The Universe always corrects itself. That's why you have to continuously count your blessings. Because somewhere along the way, you did something right and the Universe is pleased. It's why when you get blessed, you should look for chances to bless someone else. Because it gives them a chance to bless someone and so on. Think of the effects of that cycle of positivity. It's enough to make me believe in and live by the statement you've made above.”--- Catherine “Ms. Gata” Montgomery, writer, thespian

Ok the root of hate is fear. Fear is the absence of love and is our teacher to help us truly understand what love is. This is usually my quote "Suffering or fear is the illusion that affords us the opportunity to understand the reality of love." ---Ty Hudnall, alternative healer, musician, astrologist